Saturday, November 21, 2009

My 15th Birthday Party!!!

We bought tickets to go see New Moon on the big screen after school. I think everyone liked it, especially Annika, who thought seeing Taylor Lautner take his shirt off was the best part of the entire movie! (I gotta admit though, that WAS INSANELY AWESOME!!! :) New Moon was much better than Twilight was, I loved every minute of it! There was only ONE cheesy part in this one!

After the movie, we all came back to my house. We picked up Pizza on our way back, had Pumpkin Pie (because I don't like cake) and ice cream. I got some awesome gifts, thank you everyone! Then we played Air Hockey, DDR, Pool, Board Games, the Lemon Juice game, night games etc. Everyone seemed pretty tired towards the end! Or at least, I was!!!

Annika, Fred (the doll) and I :)
Keenan and Walker, during the Lemon Juice game

Darren and I, dueling at Air Hockey (I won, by the way! But he took it very politely! :)


Kayla, Ali, & Sara during the Lemon Juice game, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment