Monday, November 16, 2009

King Chickens

Can I just say, I miss my old house! My new house is wonderful of course, but there is something about a big red barn, swingset, treehouse, over 40 trees, wide open grassy lawns, and PET CHICKENS!!! Chickens are my absolute FAVORITE animals! They are quite entertaining, and make th emost interesting sounds! Not to mention they laid eggs for us too!
At our King Family Sunday Dinner, we celebrated my birthday and my Grandma made me a cake and a yummilicious dinner! I love Orange chicken and rice! Wow I'm using lots of exclamation points... haha Now I just can't wait to see NEW MOON!!!!
I love how all my Reichert Cousins hug me, offer me candy (candy they bought with their OWN money, from Cummings Chocolate Studio, I might add!) and scream they miss me ever since I moved! :)
Me and one of my old chickens!!


Izabelle, Oakleigh, and Britta holding the brand new baby chicks!!


Carson, chasing a few of the many chickens


A baby chick and I

No comments:

Post a Comment