Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hot Dogs and S'mores

We all had nice Halloweens. I went over to Kayla's for a sleepover. We managed to Convince Darren's mom to let him Trick-Or-Treat with us. When we were done with that we went back to Kayla's house and had some Caramel Apples. I don't really know what the rest of my family did, all they said was they went trick or treating. So, haha I guess my night was more fun then theirs! Oh! And Kays and I watch The Village, it wasn't very scary. I love Scary movies, but I'm getting so used to them that now I don't get scared anymore.

Tonight we all went up to Nana's and Papa's to enjoy some S'mores and Hot Dogs over the new fire pit Papa made. I even ate a hot dog, and I don't usually like meat so I was proud of myself! :)

The Pit

Me, eating a S'more
Britta, MOmmy, Carson and Aunt Nichole and my Dad in the background. Wow don't they have some lovely expressions when they have their mouths full?

Uncle Garrett, sporting our U of U attire! :) GO UTES!

Papa and Kolten. Today Kolten fell down the cement stairs, which explains the badn aids on his head, poor little boy!

Me, again, eating a hot dog!










3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast. Was your head feeling better? Maybe next time we can come along for the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for the invite. Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. heh... SORRY!!! It was a last minute thing!

    ReplyDelete