Saturday, July 5, 2014

Love is Patient

Alex and I have gotten couple's photography done a few times now. (Shout out to the amazing Bam Photography! http://www.bamphoto.net/ ) And I finally got around to hang the pictures!
We helped my Nana and Papa move into their apartment today, and she have me this cute "Love is..." framed art. I decided to throw it in with my hung pictures. :)
I really am planning on posting a bunch of pictures in review of what's happened in my life and what's been going on with my family and friends... Once I can figure out how to do multiple pictures! Individually uploading each picture is too much a hassle, and there are too many pictures!  Have I ever mentioned I love pictures? ;)
But for now... STORY TIME!!! I graduated from Westlake High School! Took a few semesters off to work and enjoy time with family and friends, and now I started taking my pre-requisites at SLCC for their Mortuary Science program!  The loss of Bridger and Finleigh helped me decide on this career choice. I want to be there to help people in their hardest times of their lives: letting go of a loved one.
My Cousin Arthur and I got really close again bonding over Avatar: The Last Airbender (along with the sequel series, Legend of Korra) as we watched it every week at "Avatar Night." Unfortunately,  he and a lot of my other friends decided to go on LDS missions. So I've been missing them dearly!
Speaking of missions: Alex's band,  Winters Iris broke up because two if the band members decided to take "the 2 year excursion." Which is prettu much a bummer because they were finally getting sort-kinda famous!!! That's what Alex and I did in the summer of 2013! We traveled on tour from Washington down to southern California while vacationing in Oregon with my family inbetween shows. :)
Winter 2013-2014 was a tough one. It was cold and Alex's mom lost her job. (Join the club! We have had hardships like this for a long time now in my family.) I did get a new Zelda game and all the Avatar DVDs for Christmas!  :D Alex also got me an expensive Naked eyeshadow palette,  and some beautiful jewelry for the holidays. He really is a sweetheart. We are loving taking car rides in his Audi! He works on it all the time.
Speaking of cars, Britta got a Volvo just like mine! Pretty dang funny how she copy-cats me! ;)
Well I shall post more pictures of the happenings soon hopefully. Til then, peace! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment