Thursday, December 22, 2011

Long hair during a long christmas break!





My hair is finally long enough to fit all the way in a bun!! with my bangs not falling out or hair at the back of my neck coming loose!!! :D I am so very proud of myself! It's taken how many years now... I started growing out out for good in 8th grade, when it was cut to my chin. I am now a Jr.... and it barely reaches my shoulders. :P Ah well! Christmas break is so long this year! :D We got out last friday, didn't have school at all this week and have all next week off as well! :)

I'll be posting christmas pictures soon, haha and I have to work on christmas eve... :P I guess people need overpriced donuts then too. At least I get to work with my B.F.F.F.L.A.E., Annika!!! :D (Best Friend Forever For Life And Eternity)

No comments:

Post a Comment