Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Same Shorts, Different Outfit








Annika and I found this hat for $3 at Target a few weeks ago. Today I was daring enough to wear it! Technically my school doesn't allow hats to be worn unless they are Westlake head gear. Needless to say, nobody told me t otake it off. :) Guess I was just so darn cute, they didn't wanna ruin the outfit. ;) These are some of my favorite boots, and the shorts are from my previous post. I did my eyeshadow in my signature rainbows, and lookie!!! I got my ears pierced again! I'm loving this new me. I'm finally doing everything I've wanted to do but never had the guts to do before! I've chopped my hair off and got my ears pierced a second time, and I'm even going to my 1st real concert next Tuesday! haha Happy Tuesday! :)

1 comment: