Friday, March 2, 2012

Purple Lipstick, Driveway Skating, Justin Bieber, and Bad-Tan Tights!


















Well, winter finally came this year. We had to shovel snow and everything :( I was getting used to wearing sandals instead of boots during these months. Ah well! Carson and I went ice skating on our driveway, I wore purple lipstick with a purple outfit, Justin Bieber turned 18 so I showed off my BIEBER FEVER pride, and I wore my awesome mustard yellow tights! Man are those things conversation starters!!! haha No, I did NOT get a bad tan job on just my legs! XD So happy birthday to the Biebster, and may all your days be merry and bright in this late winter season!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. police who gave the butt-head a ticket but they told us they could not have it towed since the car was "legal". A cool nighbor let us borrow their car to get to our destination. (Thank you!!). Its been over 3 hours and still this SPAZ LOOSER is still not around.metal gates

    ReplyDelete