Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Basket, Edward Car, and Another Haircut









Yes, my outfit was made of all pastels. I looked like an easter basket! haha and my hair was just too long. Did you see the bangs on that first picture? I looked like Justin Bieber... So I decided it was time for a haircut :) Basically it's just shorter and more spiky, takes less time to do, and doesn't get in my wyes when the wind blows. Can I tell you how much I LOVE having short hair!?!? Best decision I ever made, it was. :) I also got my first car! It's a white Volvo V7. :) Like Edward! haha Is that a good thing though...? During Prostart class my friends and I made a villiage out of marchmallows and toothpicks. This weekend I went to a birthday party with a friend from work, which was quite interesting! Who doesn't love playing night games at a park an hour away from your house? hahah Darn my living arrangements. I also competed in a ballroom event, didn't get very far but was fun to dress up nontheless! (Sorry no pictures of my cute dress yesterday!) And I worked for 10 hours on one saturday! Crazy stuff. hahah hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment